Sunday, December 16, 2007

Caring Yuta

This happened one evening some time back.

I left the two of them at home watching their favourite TV program - Anpanman while i went out to buy groceries. When i came back about half an hour later, Yuta was telling me excitedly that Miki has poo-pooed big time. Since i had yet to put down my purchases, , i told Miki to continue sitting on the throne until i went to her. When i was trying to clean her, i was very surprised that the toilet paper came out very clean. So i asked Miki did she clean herself coz she was not able to do it properly yet. Her reply`no, kor kor (meaning elder brother in dialect) cleaned my backside for me`....Wow ... I told Miki to thank Yuta. I too thanked Yuta for taking care of his sister. He looked very pleased with himself.

I must admit i am very touched, very thankful. Yuta is so sweet, so kind, so loving ... i daresay his future wife is one damn lucky woman ...

1 Comments:

Blogger esther said...

hee...yeah, not to mention Yuta is rather cute too! So indeed lucky for the little girls out there!

Any nice Japanese gentlemen to introduce to me in the meantime? :p

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home